After three successful conferences in the past, the fourth International Symposium Emergency Power Systems at Nuclear Power Plants will be organized in May 16-17, 2019 in Munich, Germany.
This event addresses the objectives of designers, manufacturers, utilities, regulators, vendors and academic organizations. This international conference for users of emergency power systems with its presentations, discussions and its exchange of experience emphasizes the importance of reliable power supplies in case of loss of other power sources in nuclear power plants.
The international program committee invites all organizations and authors working in the field of Emergency Power Systems to present their recent results.
- Caterpillar Motoren GmbH & Co. KG (DE) - Gert Hoffmeister
- Framatome GmbH (DE) - Manfred Schwemmlein
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (JP) - Seiji Nishikawa
- MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH (DE) - Carsten Wiegand
- ROSATOM (RU) - Lukas Molitoris
- TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH (DE) - Dominik Voggenreiter (Chairman)
- Westinghouse Electric France (FR) - Marius Vartolomei
Registration and more information